로그 아웃하고 이 세션을 마치시려면 "OK"를 클릭해주세요
검색을 세부화 하세요
Puppy Small Bites
Rich in fish oil and nourishing fatty acids.
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Puppy Small Bites dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to build immunity and digestive health for puppies who prefer a smaller kibble. It is enriched with DHA from high quality fish oil and made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients, clinically proven antioxidants and vital fatty acids to give your puppy the best start in life.
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogs.
Adult dogs, mature adult dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune system within 90 days||Vitamin C + E||Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants to quickly build healthy cognitive and immune function.|
|Brain and eye development||Natural DHA from high quality fish oil||DHA is a building block for healthy brain and eye development.|
|Promote healthy joint development and mobility||Vital fatty acids||Vital fatty acids ensure healthy development of bones and joints.|
|Ideal body weight||Ideal levels of high quality lean protein for puppies in their first year of life||Protein is the building block for lean muscle that helps maintain ideal body condition.|
|Supports gentle, healthy digestion||High quality ingredients including gentle fibers||Ensure availability of key nutrients and proteins for the healthy development of puppies.|
일일 급여 지침
- For puppies/pregnant dogs: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing dogs: keep food available at all times.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your puppy to one of the Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult dog foods once he reaches 1 year of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your puppy's unique needs. Canned puppy food is also available from Science Diet in a delicious savory chicken flavor that your puppy will love.
|Weight of Dog||Growth less than 4 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 7 - 9)
|Growth 4 to 9 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 5 - 6)
|Growth 10 to 12 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 1 - 4)
|2.0 lb (0,9 kg)||1/2 cup (55 g)||3/8 cup (40 g)||1/3 cup (35 g)|
|5.0 lb (2,3 kg)||7/8 cup (95 g)||3/4 cup (80 g)||5/8 cup (70 g)|
|8.0 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/3 cups (145 g)||1 1/8 cups (120 g)||7/8 cup (95 g)|
|10.0 lb (4,5 kg)||1 5/8 cups (175 g)||1 1/3 cups (145 g)||1 cup (110 g)|
|20.0 lb (9,1 kg)||2 2/3 cups (290 g)||2 1/4 cups (245 g)||1 3/4 cups (190 g)|
|40.0 lb (18,1 kg)||4 1/2 cups (485 g)||3 3/4 cups (405 g)||3 cups (325 g)|
|60.0 lb (27,2 kg)||6 cups (650 g)||5 cups (540 g)||4 cups (430 g)|
|80.0 lb (36,3 kg)||7 1/2 cups (810 g)||6 1/4 cups (675 g)||5 cups (540 g)|
|100.0 lb (45,4 kg)||8 3/4 cups (945 g)||7 1/3 cups (790 g)||6 cups (650 g)|
|120.0 lb (54,4 kg)||10 1/4 cups (1105 g)||8 1/2 cups (920 g)||6 3/4 cups (730 g)|
평균 영양소 및 칼로리 함량
Dry 3845 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||255 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||586 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.05|
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Soybean Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Rice, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, vitamins (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.