Hill's™ Science Diet™ Hairball Control Light Adult dry cat food provides nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for cats who would benefit from a lighter, healthy lifestyle.
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
- 13% lower calories vs. Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Hairball Control
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
At Hill's, we have been studying nutrition to understand how natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs in cats.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age that are prone to hairballs and weight gain.
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Fish Oil, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (gram) - Weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (gram) - Weight Management|
|4 (1,8)||1/3 (30)||3/8 (35)|
|5 (2,3)||3/8 (35)||1/2 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (45)||5/8 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||5/8 (55)||3/4 (65)|
|12 (5,4)||2/3 (60)||7/8 (75)|
|14 (6,4)||3/4 (65)||1 (90)|
|16 (7,3)||7/8 (75)||1 1/8 (100)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3172 kcal/kg (279 kcal/cup†)
|비타민 C||94 ppm|
|비타민 E||725 IU/kg|
|총 Omega-3 지방산||0.41|
|총 Omega-6 지방산||3.46|
1수분 제거 후 제품의 영양소 함량. 이를 통해 수분의 함량이 서로 다른 제품의 영양조성을 직접 비교할 수 있습니다.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control Light Cat Food contains 1.0 oz. by weight.