Hill's® Science Diet® Oral Care dry dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to improve dental health.
- Clinically proven technology reduces plaque & tartar build-up
- Interlocking fiber technology cleans teeth to help freshen breath with every bite
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
At Hill's, we study how to improve dental health by reducing plaque & tartar build-up. Our unique Oral Care kibble has an innovative texture designed to work like a toothbrush as your pet chews.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog's will love.
Adult dogs to help provide protection from plaque and tartar buildup
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Mill Run, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||3/4 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/4 (100)|
|20 (9,1)||2 1/4 (180)|
|30 (14)||3 (235)|
|40 (18)||3 2/3 (290)|
|50 (23)||4 1/4 (335)|
|60 (27)||4 3/4 (375)|
|80 (36)||6 (475)|
|100 (45)||7 1/4 (575)|
|120 (54)||8 1/4 (650)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3448 kcal/kg (274 kcal/cup†)
|비타민 C||201 ppm|
|비타민 E||598 IU/kg|
|총 Omega-3 지방산||0.60|
|총 Omega-6 지방산||3.75|
1수분 제거 후 제품의 영양소 함량. 이를 통해 수분의 함량이 서로 다른 제품의 영양조성을 직접 비교할 수 있습니다.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Oral Care dog food contains 1.0 oz. by weight.