Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Chicken Recipe dog food
Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini dry dog food provides optimal digestive health while nourishing skin & promoting a lustrous coat.
- Prebiotic fiber to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
Adult dogs, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
At Hill’s, we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive & skin health. Prebiotic fiber is important for the gut microbiome, the unique mix of bacteria essential for a healthy digestive system. Vitamin E, Omega-6s & other nutrients help maintain & protect skin.
고려해야 할 기타 제품
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog's will love.
최적의 체중을 유지하기 위한 급여량 조절 방법
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - cups (grams) 2 (0,9) 1/4 (25) 5 (2,3) 1/2 (55) 8 (3,6) 3/4 (80) 10 (4,5) 7/8 (90) 15 (6,8) 1 1/4 (130) 20 (9,1) 1 1/2 (160) 25 (11,3) 1 3/4 (185) 30 (14) 2 (210)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Chicken Recipe dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
고품질 단백질과 엄격한 기준으로 공급된 원료.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Soybean Oil, Brown Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
AAFCO의 영양소 기준을 초과하는 균형잡힌 영양소
3734 kcal/kg (392 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
단백질 26.0 지방 15.9 조섬유 1.3 탄수화물 51.4 칼슘 0.97 인 0.79 나트륨 0.29 칼륨 0.74 마그네슘 0.099 비타민 C 217 ppm 비타민 E 1038 IU/kg 총 Omega-3 지방산 0.50 총 Omega-6 지방산 4.57
1수분 제거 후 제품의 영양소 함량. 이를 통해 수분의 함량이 서로 다른 제품의 영양조성을 직접 비교할 수 있습니다.