Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini dry dog food provides optimal digestive health while nourishing skin & promoting a lustrous coat.
- Prebiotic fiber to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
At Hill’s, we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive & skin health. Prebiotic fiber is important for the gut microbiome, the unique mix of bacteria essential for a healthy digestive system. Vitamin E, Omega-6s & other nutrients help maintain & protect skin.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog's will love.
Adult dogs, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Soybean Oil, Brown Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|2 (0,9)||1/4 (25)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (55)|
|8 (3,6)||3/4 (80)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (90)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/4 (130)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (160)|
|25 (11,3)||1 3/4 (185)|
|30 (14)||2 (210)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3734 kcal/kg (392 kcal/cup†)
|비타민 C||217 ppm|
|비타민 E||1038 IU/kg|
|총 Omega-3 지방산||0.50|
|총 Omega-6 지방산||4.57|
1수분 제거 후 제품의 영양소 함량. 이를 통해 수분의 함량이 서로 다른 제품의 영양조성을 직접 비교할 수 있습니다.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Chicken Recipe dog food contains 3.7 oz. by weight.